It can be a challenge to convert your POS numbers to something that fits into the Washington State Department of Revenue report. Here’s the basics on how you need to …
WE'VE GOT THE EXPERTISE.
Bookkeepers are all over the map in their skill levels and abilities. When you bring your books to Books on Point, you are getting
– A CPA to set up your accounting system.
– QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors to do your bookkeeping.
– Best practices and workflows that we have honed and perfect while working with dozens of clients over the years.
WE'VE GOT THE TECH.
A lot of businesses are still in the dark ages when it comes to their accounting processes. It doesn’t have to be so hard!
Here are just a few ways we will make your life easier:
– We use QuickBooks Online so that both you and we can have access to your books at anytime.
– We streamline document sharing using an easy phone/web app.
– We get payroll in the cloud so that employees can self-onboard and have access to all their payroll info.
– We use an online billpay system for approving and writing checks.
This may be the cleanest your desk has ever been.
WE ARE RESPONSIVE.
When you need us, we are here.
We answer your emails and phone calls within 24 hours. We are proactive in communicating.
In addition to monthly reporting, we can meet with you regularly to help you understand your numbers.
What good is a clean set of books if you don’t understand what you are looking at?
We think of ourselves as a core part of your business team and will not leave you hanging.