JOIN A MASTERMIND
Do you ever wish you had a dedicated group of other business owners you could go to for advice and support?
Ever wish you could hammer out your ideas and frustrations with a group of like-minded peers on a regular basis?
It may be time to join a Mastermind!
WHY A MASTERMIND?
I have belonged to a Mastermind since the spring of 2019. It is hands-down one of the favorite parts of my work week. I have made deep connections, received ongoing encouragement, and gained insights, perspective, and direct advice.
It has been like group therapy for my business–in the best sense of the word!
Since my own Mastermind experience has been so positive, I am eager to bring this experience to other business owners.
HOW DOES A MASTERMIND WORK?
Every Mastermind group works slightly differently, but this is the format that I have found works best:
- Each Mastermind group will be made up of 4-6 participants and will meet WEEKLY for 60 minutes.
- The first 15 minutes will be devoted to catch-up and accountability checks-ins on our quarterly and weekly goals.
- After that, there will be two “hot seat” sessions, each lasting about 20 minutes. Two members each week will get a chance to do a deep-dive into a problem or question he or she is facing and to solicit feedback from the group.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
My intention is to start two separate master mind groups: one exclusively for winery owners, and one for small business owners or “solopreneurs.”
If you are not worried about “giving away industry secrets” and would like to meet with a group that truly understands what you are dealing with, please consider joining our Winery Owners’ Mastermind. Topics may include HR issues, strategic planning, growing pains, balancing various parts of the business. Really, however, the agenda will be set by YOU and whatever it is YOU need.
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS AND “SOLOPRENEURS”
If you are working alone or have just a small handful of employees, this group will be for you. No question or issue is too basic! By meeting with a group of business owners from different industries, a true cross-fertilization of ideas can take place. This will be a great fit if you are a photographer, small retail business, yoga instructor, caterer, etc. Topics may include marketing strategies, hiring your first employees and contractors, back-end office challenges, work/family balance, or making it work with a partner.
Anyone who joins should be motivated to grow and make changes in their business; and to come ready to help others grow and make changes.
TOP THREE REASONS TO JOIN A MASTERMIND
- You will get a chance to discuss whatever it is you are facing in your business with a group of peers who are ready to listen.
- You will develop new goal-setting habits and be held accountable to your progress every week.
- You will get out of your own echo-chamber and open yourself up to new perspectives and ideas every week.
A FEW MORE DETAILS
- Meetings will be held on the same day of the week each week from 8:45 to 9:45. This may be adjusted based on the groups’ needs.
- 4-6 members per group.
- Price is $120/month.
- Coffee and pastries included.
- All members sign a non-disclosure agreement. We want frank and open conversation.
- Groups will be facilitated by Rachel Smith, CPA. Rachel has experience helping clients one-on-one with their accounting and also with fundamental business decisions. She is excited to bring her advisory experience to a group setting.
If at any time, you do not feel like you are receiving value from the sessions, your fees will be refunded, no questions asked.
HOW TO JOIN
I look forward to hearing from you!